Monday, February 25, 2013

Cleaning A Bathtub Or Shower


How many people do not love a clean house?  I will be the first to say I do!  I just wish I weren’t the one to have to clean it!  Seriously if I won the lottery one of the first things I would do is to hire someone to come in once a week.  Heaven I tell ya!  Lately I have been really attracted to learning about how to make my own cleaning products.  Last week, I showed you how I have been making homemade carpet powder.  I am very happy with it! 
Today I want to tell you another secret I discovered several months ago, (through the magic of pinterest again),  that I have been using and I love it!  It is a recipe for making your own shower and bathtub cleaner, and it makes mine sparkling clean!  Here is what you will need:







This is so simple!  And I have seen it floating around the internet lately so I hesitated blogging about it, but I decided to share it anyway because it is so awesome!  It has cut down on time I spend cleaning my bathtubs and showers.  Just take the dishwashing wand and fill it up with 1/2 dishwashing liquid, then 1/2 white vinegar.  Be careful to put the dishwashing liquid in first.  The vinegar will leak right out of the sponge area.  So just fill it up and scrub away!  Your bathtub or shower will be sparkling clean in no time!  Happy Monday and happy cleaning!

Here is a link to the pin on Pinterest: